PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- For the last 19 years, I have been involved professionally with strength and conditioning departments of professional Football and Track & Field clubs in Italy, United Kingdom and Cyprus, including Cyprus National Teams. In addition, I have received the UEFA A License as football coach.
- I have significant experience with the use of high-end leading technology including data collection and analysis of GPS systems, saliva analysis (with the possibility of real-time analysis) and nutritional intake analysis.
- In addition to being a football fitness coach, over the last decade I have applied several different batteries of tests both in field and lab. Working with some of the best colleagues in elite level has been a significant influence to my development and approach in evaluation of athlete testing and monitoring.
2018 – Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain
- Analisis del rendimiento en futbol
2015 – University of Hertfordshire, London, United Kingdom
- MScRes – Health and Human Sciences Including comparison of training load, nutritional intake and saliva stress markers
2000 – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports Science – LLM (Football, Track and Field focus)
2000 – GRAFTS College, Athens, Greece
- Diploma of Fitness Strength and Conditioning/ Group training